Craig and Candice’s wedding was one killer party. The taco bar was slammin’, the drinks were flowing, and the lip sync battles were hilarious.
The Historic Post Office in Hampton, VA is a top-notch venue. Craig and Candice’s first look, ceremony, and reception all took place in this tastefully reclaimed and outfitted space. We did a quick sneak away in downtown Hampton during the reception, which was amazing. I’ve never seen a lip sync battle at a wedding, nor will I likely ever witness one any better. Both sides of the fam BROUGHT. IT. It was such a fun time and Candice and Craig deserve it–two genuine, incredible human beings. ♥️
Highlights are below, you can view the full set here.
Shout out to Danielle Blevins for rocking it as my second shooter, as always.
Many thanks to the wonderful vendors:
• Venue: The Historic Post Office. Arguably my favorite venue in Hampton Roads.
• Coordinator: Courtney W. Marshall. Courtney, you’re the best. Thanks for everything!
• Flowers: Hinterland Trading. Air plants FTW!
• Catering: Yummy Goodness. The name speaks for itself.
• DJ: Hey DJ Bobby. Was it a party? Yes, indeed. And there was no doubt.
TO VIEW THE FULL SET AND PURCHASE PRINTS, VISIT THIS LINK.